Standard Content Test
Laboratoire Expanscience, a public limited company with capital of 11,562,528.00 Euros whose registered office is located at 1 Place des Saisons – 92048 Paris-la Défense Cedex (France), registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 331 930 081 (hereinafter "Expanscience", "we", "our"), collects personal data via the website www.mustela.fr (the "Site).
We are committed to providing you with quality products and services in a professional manner, while protecting your privacy.
A. Personal data collected and purposes of processing
Below you will find the list of personal data that we collect from you, the purpose and the legal basis used for each processing carried out.
Category of data subjects: Customers/ Members of the Mymustela loyalty program *
Type of personal data:
- your surname, first name
- family data (number of children, age group, grandchildren).
- well-being data (skin type)
- your pseudonym
- your delivery address(es)
- your billing address(es)
- Your email address
- Phone Number
- your shopping cart
- your purchase history, including rewards for members of the Mustela loyalty program
- the content of your exchanges with our customer service
- the content of your comments and messages published in the member area
- collection of points as part of the MyMustela loyalty program
- Bank data
- Test link
- he has a period of (2) two years from the delivery of the goods to act;
- he can choose between the repair or the replacement of the good, subject to the conditions of cost envisaged by the article L. 217-9 of the code of consumption;
- he is exempted from providing proof of the existence of the lack of conformity of the goods during the (24) twenty-four months following the delivery of the goods, except for second-hand goods.
Furthermore, it is recalled that the legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of any commercial guarantee granted.
Finally, the Customer can decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the thing sold within the meaning of article 1641 of the Civil Code and that in this case, he can choose between the resolution of the sale or a price reduction. of sale in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.